Monday, February 13, 2017

January 16, 2017 - All is well


Ok guys, here's the promised email, with a ton of photos!!!!  These are of the last 3 weeks, I hope the links work...... [photos did not come through]

SO, this last week was a whole lot better.  I'm starting to get things rolling out here in this area, I'm starting to look at this new area I'm in like a train.  Slow at first, and steadily gets faster. Until the point where its unstoppable!  That is my hope for this area, and right now, its going in that direction!

Not much is happening here in this city.  I hear that blockades and riots are going on in other parts of Mexico, but its not affecting us out here anymore, thankfully!

I'm working hard, being good, and I guess that the best part about being in the city is that the ward feeds us super great out here!!!  So, we'll see if I end up coming back skinnier after all.....

OH!  I almost forgot...... Shoutout to Grandma and Grandpa Frodsham for the awesome little gospel package they sent, and another great shoutout to the Wayment family for the awesome Pancake Package they sent!!! You guys made it so that I had breakfast this last week so Un grande SUPER THANKS!!!!!!!

Love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment