Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 14, 2017 - Happy Valentines Day!

David and new comp Elder Martinez (from Provo, UT)

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!  

The reason I'm writing you guys a day late is because yesterday I was busy with transfers all day long!  Guess what?!?!?!  I've got a new comp!!!!!  Guess what even more???  I'm training him!!!! WOOOOO!

His name is Elder Martinez!  He's from Provo Utah, and he's fresh and new in the field with little to no Spanish!!!!  He's super awesome, and super excited to learn and work out here in the field!

The only sad thing is that training out here lasts for 12 weeks... Guess how many weeks I have left?  Yeah, as he gets closer and closer to ending his training, I get closer and closer to ending the mission...... How sad.......
HOWEVER, that just gives me more motivation to work hard!  I'm in the last 12 minutes of the fourth quarter guys!  Time to pick up the pace (Just like I heard the Patriots did this last super bowl!) and work!!!!

Love you guys,
Elder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment