Monday, February 13, 2017

February 6th, 2017 - I can finally see!


Baptism of Edgar (and I got glasses)!
Package from home!


Hey guys!

So this last week was a whole lot better! I have really been focusing on working hard, and doing the best that I can, and I can say that its really been working out a ton!  We worked hard, and we've been seeing some great fruits recently! 
 
One of  those fruits is that Edgar got baptized!!!!  Woooo!!!!!  He's been ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood now, and is going to go to the temple to do baptisms for the dead this week!  Super excited for him!!!!

This week is the last week of the cycle, and hopefully there will be some big changes after this week!  

Oh, and with new news, I've got glasses now!  What a difference it is - I didn't even know I was blind before!  Also, my mother can rest assured knowing that I'm gaining weight now that I'm in the city Chihuahua..... They cook a whole lot better here.... But, I'm now on a diet.  Goals must be reached within the next few months! Love you guys a ton!

Elder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment