Wednesday, May 3, 2017

May 1, 2017 - Almost home!

Hey guys!!!!!  Guess what?!?!  This last week went by super quick!!!!

We're out here working hard, we might have one last baptism this week!!!!  If he can conquer his temptations for drugs!  But hes come a long way to get here, and we're putting everything into it this week so we can see the fruits of it all!!!!

EL FIN SE ACERCA Y HAY POCO TIEMPO!!!!!!!  Ya me voy en una semana, tengo que TRABAJAR!!!!!

One Week left! I don't think there's much more I can say.....  Lets see, last week......

After writing home last week, literally 3 minutes from leaving the store, I fell in a giant hole and almost broke my ankle and knee........ Ouch!  I was hobbling around for a couple days after that, however with Gods Help I made it through!  Its still sore, however I'm all good now!

Other than that, we had great success in getting 32 references from the ward this last week!!!!  Woooo!!!!!!!  So now we just got to contact them all........  Lots of work to be done, and proud to say I'm leaving the ward better than how I found it! Just like the old saying of boy scouts! Leave it better than you found it! 

Love you guys! See ya'll in a week!!!!
Elder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment