Wednesday, May 3, 2017

April 24, 2017 - I'm superman!


Hey guys!

So this week went by super quick, however we got a lot of stuff going on!

We received a super cool reference from Rita. (Rita is super converted now, and is doing great!!!!) His name is Miguel, and he is progressing towards baptism, and we hope to see him baptized before I leave!

Its getting hotter still...... The worst part is, I only have 4 shirts left that aren't bright yellow, or have large holes in them, and I can't buy new ones as you already know.... 

Something really cool that happened this week!  We were going to teach some investigators about family history on Thursday in the church!  However, the only problem was we had no idea how to do it either.... So we asked the Family History Teacher of our ward to come teach us, and then once the investigators got there to help us teach them!  It turned out pretty cool, my comp and I learned a lot about Family History, and I even got a couple names reserved for when I get home!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!  In the end, the investigators didn't show up, however it was still a very productive evening!!!!

We're teaching another less active/part member family, and they are super awesome!  They've gone through a lot of hard times, however we feel like we've really connected and progressing pretty quickly!  The cutest thing is that they have a little 3 year old boy, and every time he sees us he calls my comp spider-man, and calls me super-man!  Coolest little guy ever!!!

So, all in all, everything is going pretty well out here in Mexico!  I'm doing my best to soak it all in, and work the most I can out of these last 2 weeks!  ´´El fin se acerca, y hay poco tiempo, debes publicar lo que Dios, os mando!!!!´´  - hymn El fin se acerca.

Heres a photo of my converts doing there family history to prepare to go to the temple this 13th of May!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Elder Pettingill 

No comments:

Post a Comment