Wednesday, September 7, 2016

July 11, 2016

Package from home!

Ward in Cuahtemoc

Hey guys!  This past week we had a ton of changes in the aspect missional here in Chihuahua Mexico!!!!   Our new Mission President is super awesome, and he's really turning the mission in the right direction!

Me and my comp have been having a lot more success in our area recently! And we've been finding a ton of people, and working with the members a ton!   Changes are next week though, so we'll see if they send me away from Cuauhtemoc now or no, I've been here for 7 months now.... Its aweosme here though, and I love it a ton!!!!
 
Hope you guys are all doing great!!!! Oh! and a Big shoutout to My Family back at home for sending me a care package with a ton of hilarious jokes, and also to Grandma Frodsham for the Neck towels to keep my nice and cool out here in the Inferno!!!!  Love you guys!

Elder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment