Wednesday, September 7, 2016

August 15, 2016 - Vultures and Gatorade



Gatorade - a lifesaver!
Vultures??
Sorry I haven't emailed recently!  Haven't had much time to email.....   However, don't worry, I haven't had any run ins with any Narcos recently!!!!

Everything is getting better in Jimenez, the branch is starting to trust me and my comp and we're finally starting to get things rolling here!
 
We've had to leave behind a lot of investigators recently who haven't been progressing, which is super sad, however it leaves us a lot of room to find a ton of new elect people!
 
ME and my comp are getting along great!  We're working together a whole lot better, and my district is beginning to have a ton more success so everything is looking better for the future!
 
Another interesting thing is that now I'm teaching principles of gospel now!
 
Love you guys nos vemos!
 
Elder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment