Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Week 15 Christmas! (December 29, 2014)

Fire Christmas Eve

New sweater from Grandma and Grandpa Pettingill

Playing with fire ;)

Hey guys!  Time for another week of adventures to be jam packed into a small and quick email! 

To start off, here's a pic of what the money my Gma and Gpa Pettingill sent me bought! It is SO warm!  Muy caliente!!!!!  Its perfect, cause its been getting really cold lately..... I bought it when we were contacting a whole bunch of people outside of Walmart!!!!  We contacted so many people in those few hours!!! Using the cards ël es la dadiva!  

Look up "he is the gift"on youtube, or on Mormon.org!  It's an amazing 3min movie that we've been sharing with people all of this month.

Christmas eve was lonely... Me and my comp weren't invited anywhere.... So we had a fiesta in our house!  We had to be inside by 6... But we still had a great time!  We made a fire in our fire pit!  I was even a wizard for a night! My mom will post the photos!

The next day, we had a White Elephant gift exchange with our zone, which was pretty great! Then I got to see my family!  It was so freaking awesome!   On skype of course... But it was still great! My sisters are growing up so much guys! Its crazy!!!!!   And spiritual thought of our week?  Watch the video and you can see my spiritual thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment