Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Week 13 - he got to play Nephi! (December 15, 2014)


David got to be Nephi in the ward Christmas play

Hamming it up in the apartment

Ward Christmas party with pinata

Ward Christmas party

All right guys time for the next weekly update! So this week has been pretty crazy awesome! I'm loving the missionary life!  Its going by so fast.... Can you believe that I'll have been out for 3 months in 2 more days?  Wow!   I miss you guys like crazy!  And hey, I want to thank you all for all the support you've given my family!  It means the world to me that you guys love them so much and I want you to know that I pray for all you guys every single day!

SO this week was pretty crazy!  Geronimo's family, one of his sisters sons got very sick.  He's in the hospital right now..... He's been slowly getting better, and we're doing everything we can to help them.  
 
We had a Christmas party as a branch too!  That was a ton of fun!  had a pinata!  the kid that knocked it down almost killed a couple kids cause he kept on swinging, but I was able to catch the stick before he hit anyone ;)  
Also we had a Christmas play!  My companion and I were in the choir, but then a couple of people didn't show up for the play... SO me and my comp filled in!  I was the prophet Nephi (from in the days of Christ's birth), and my companion was the angel Gabriel! It was great!  Everyone loved it! Sent pics to my madre so I hope she shares! :D  
 
Spiritual thought of the week?  Hmmmmmm, a lot of people here think that baptism is only something that's necessary to get into a church.  Not true!  I want you guys to read 2 Nephi chapter 31! Tell me what you guys think ;) 
 
Love you!  Hope all is going well! Oh and it rained a lot this week! The streets were literally rivers!!!!!!!!!! We got so wet... But I had a rain jacket (Thanks parents!) so I was all good :) My comp borrowed my umbrella!
 
Siempre Fuerte,
Elder Perigill (how they pronounce my name here)

No comments:

Post a Comment