Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 13, 2016 - Thank you Plum Creek YW!

Down a well trying to get water for a baptism!

Thank you Plum Creek Ward YW for the awesome package!

I've got a new comp whose name is Elder Jimenez!!!! He's from the city of Mexico, and he has 6 months in the mission!  Sorry that I haven't really sent a long email in a while, I'll make sure to tell you guys more next week!  I just want to give a shoutout to the Young Womens in the Plum Creek Ward who sent a bunch of inspirational notes and candy!!!!!!

Love you guys, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is undeniably true.  I have millions of testimonies of all the Saints throughout the world who support this wonderful fact of mine.  EneƱar Arrepentimiento y Bautizar CONVERSOS!
Elder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment