Monday, February 8, 2016

February 8, 2016 - An awesome family and 4 evil dogs

David, Elder Hansen, and the Veniges family

Beware of Dog!

Mi familia y amigos!  Buenas tardes! Espero que todos están bien con ustedes!!!!
 
This week has been another crazy awesome week here in Chihuahua Mexico! A lot is the same as always, but there's always exciting stuff going on down here!
 
So this week we had a LOT of meetings and I got sick.....  So we didn't get to work as much as we wanted too, but, we still got a lot of people progressing so its all good!  Today we also changed our house to a new one because we were getting a lot of mold in the last one... Our old house always had a TON of humidity in it, and was always freezing cold!  No me gusto!
 
So the family Veniges are really progressing a lot!  Always excited to learn more, and always excited to see us!  We're basically part of their family, which is awesome!  We just need to find more families like them now!  We'll see what happens this week!
 
Visited the Menonites again this week.... Not going well, but keep the prayers coming!  Always an adventure going over there though....  This time I was surrounded by 4 evil dogs!  I was pounding on the door to get the old Menonite lady to open it and let us in.  It was a close call.  I'm officially convinced that I have a curse, and my curse is that all dogs wish to eat me.  Though its all good!  I've become an expert in using my bag as a shield, and a club!  Ive had to sew it back together twice now though, so we'll see how much longer it lasts....
 
Also I'm learning a whole lot more about repentance, and baptism, and right now am trying to change up my teaching routine.  We'll see how that goes, but I can tell you that its pretty difficult to get out of a rut when your in it!
 
Keep being awesome my friends!!!!
Elder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment