Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 5 - October 23, 2015


David and his district with the MTC Presidency

David with 2 districts and the MTC Presidency
David's old room at MTC West Campus

David's new room on main MTC campus

Hey guys!  Sorry I dont have much time right now!!!!  We moved down here to Main Campus!!!!  We are going to MEXICO THIS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So excited!   Don't have much time for a spiritual thought!  But I'll ask a question.  How do we show love to god?  Remember!  Actions speak louder than words!!!!!!   We cant just tell him we love him, we need to show it. How?  By following his commandments.  WHen we follow his commandments, we show God we love him.  Thats the easiest, and simplest way to do that!  Sorry I'll share more of Isaiah next week!  And how Charity is the greatest of all Christs attributes, and why he desires all of us to have it as well!   Maybe look it up yourself and tell me what you think?  Btw i found out my investigator was already a member..... Ugh I cant wait to be a real missionary out in the field!!!!!!!!!   Best of luck to you all! Know I pray for all of you every day!!!
Fuerte Siempre,
Elder Pettingill

No comments:

Post a Comment